SANAME Ruby Beetroot, Carrot & Potato SOUP W MISO RAMEN P360™ COLLAGEN INFUSED BONEBROTH
A Hearty Comfort Soup that is good for the Mind Body & Soul
- 70g Salted Butter (~1/4 of a 250g block of butter)
- 2 tbsp of Peanut or Olive Oil
- 1 x medium brown onion
- 2 tsp of Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp of Minced Ginger
- 2 Large Carrots Sliced
- 1 stalk of Celery sliced
- 200g of Washed White Potatoes (~2 mandarin sized potatoes) cubed
- 1 small Golden Sweet Potato cubed
- 1.5 Litres of water
- 1 scoop of SANAME Miso Ramen P360 Collagen infused BoneBroth
- 2 scoops of SANAME Ruby or Ruby Chai P360 Collagen
- 1 tbsp Tomato Sauce or Tomato Paste
- Salt / Pepper
- 1 x SANAME Scoop of shallots chopped (or a handful of chives chopped)
- 1 x Handful of Continental Parsley Chopped Finely
- Add parsley/basil to garnish as serving with swirl of coconut cream or cream
* Best to Pick a Leek that has a REALLY long white bit and only a little green bit at the top as you wont use the dark green bit
* (You can make this dish with at least 11 of the other different SANAME Flavours - so make a bulk serve and grab one of our BoneBroth Starter packs and find your favourite flavours in the kitchen with SANAME)
$99.99 - Ultimate BoneBroth Starter Pack
(If you have leftover SANAME Risotto from the other night you can also add this soup to the Risotto and create a nice creamy potato flavoured risotto, you can also add chicken to this recipe)
1. Dice up Onion (Also Dice up Ginger/Garlic if using Fresh)
2. Diced up rest of Vegies
3. Heat oil & Butter then add Onion/Garlic/Ginger
4. Add Water, Vegies, Salt & Bring to a Boil
5. Cover & Turn down heat to a low simmer for 15-20mins until potatoes are very soft
6. Turn off Heat & Puree Soup with a stick blender
7. NOW THE FUN PART - ADDING THE SANAME BONEBROTH FLAVOUR PUNCHES TO TAKE IT NEXT LEVEL!!! Add SANAME Miso Ramen P360 Collagen infused BoneBroth & SANAME Ruby Collagen or Ruby Chai Collagen, shallots, parsley & Coriander and stir through, taste test, Puree again until smooth creamy consistency & taste test again....
8. Optional - Add Salt / Pepper / Italian Herbs as desired until you get the perfect Taste you desire & serve without without cream
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN USE THIS SOUP AS A BASIS FOR A MEATBALL, PASTA OR RISOTTO DISH... IT'S DIVINE!!!
MIX IT UP & Try this Dish with these Different Flavours of SANAME Collagen & BoneBroths
BASIC SANAME BONEBROTH INFUSED MEALS MADE EASY :
All of our Meals on our website have been Carefully Crafted, Macro & Micro Nutritionally Ticked & are fully interchangeable so you can MIX & MATCH & LET YOUR TASTE BUDS RUN WILD.
If the recipe on the website is a SALAD dish you feel like VEGIES you can swap the SALAD out for VEGIES and vice Versa. Yes, you can even turn a SALAD dish into a hearty RISOTTA/PASTA/PAELLA or vice versa, don’t like SALMON or TUNA – switch it out for CHICKEN, BEEF, LAMB, TURKEY OR SEAFOOD. Don’t like BANANA's in your Smoothies, Protein Bowls or Overnight Oats - switch it out for PEAR, AVO or APPLE or another Fruit of your choice. Can't have Dairy switch it out for a DAIRY FREE Alternative... Can't have Gluten use a Gluten Free alternative like Gluten Free PAD THAI Noodles!!!
You are only limited by your imagination - so get creative in the kitchen, STIMULATE & NOURISH YOUR MIND | BODY & SOUL WITH SANAME IN THE KITCHEN.
ALL YOU NEED FOR A SINGLE SERVE MEAL IS...
- 1 x Scoop of SANAME Collagen Infused BoneBroth or Collagen
- 100g Chicken / Beef / Lamb / Pork / Turkey / Minces / Fish / Seafood or Tofu
- ½ cup of COOKED Noodles / Zoodles / Rice / Pasta / Couscous / Lentils or Beans
- 1- 1½ cups Vegies or Salad - Switch it up & keep it Seasonal
- 2 tbsps of Coconut Cream or Double Cream (*Optional)
- Salt, Pepper & Garnishes if you want to make it look pretty
Most recipes go well with at least 9 x SANAME Flavours!!!