A Hearty Comfort Soup that is good for the Mind Body & Soul
- 70g Salted Butter (~1/4 of a 250g block of butter)
- 2 tbsp of Peanut or Olive Oil
- 1 x medium brown onion
- 2 tsp of Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp of Minced Ginger
- 2 Large Carrots Sliced
- 1 stalk of Celery sliced
- 200g of Washed White Potatoes (~2 mandarin sized potatoes) cubed
- 1 small Golden Sweet Potato cubed
- 1.5 Litres of water
- 1 scoop of SANAME Miso Ramen P360 Collagen infused BoneBroth
- 2 scoops of SANAME Ruby or Ruby Chai P360 Collagen
- 1 tbsp Tomato Sauce or Tomato Paste
- Salt / Pepper
- 1 x SANAME Scoop of shallots chopped (or a handful of chives chopped)
- 1 x Handful of Continental Parsley Chopped Finely
- Add parsley/basil to garnish as serving with swirl of coconut cream or cream
* Best to Pick a Leek that has a REALLY long white bit and only a little green bit at the top as you wont use the dark green bit
* (You can make this dish with at least 11 of the other different SANAME Flavours - so make a bulk serve and grab one of our BoneBroth Starter packs and find your favourite flavours in the kitchen with SANAME)
(If you have leftover SANAME Risotto from the other night you can also add this soup to the Risotto and create a nice creamy potato flavoured risotto, you can also add chicken to this recipe)
1. Dice up Onion (Also Dice up Ginger/Garlic if using Fresh)
2. Diced up rest of Vegies
3. Heat oil & Butter then add Onion/Garlic/Ginger
4. Add Water, Vegies, Salt & Bring to a Boil
5. Cover & Turn down heat to a low simmer for 15-20mins until potatoes are very soft
6. Turn off Heat & Puree Soup with a stick blender
7. NOW THE FUN PART - ADDING THE SANAME BONEBROTH FLAVOUR PUNCHES TO TAKE IT NEXT LEVEL!!! Add SANAME Miso Ramen P360 Collagen infused BoneBroth & SANAME Ruby Collagen or Ruby Chai Collagen, shallots, parsley & Coriander and stir through, taste test, Puree again until smooth creamy consistency & taste test again....
8. Optional - Add Salt / Pepper / Italian Herbs as desired until you get the perfect Taste you desire & serve without without cream
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN USE THIS SOUP AS A BASIS FOR A MEATBALL, PASTA OR RISOTTO DISH... IT'S DIVINE!!!
MIX IT UP & Try this Dish with these Different Flavours of SANAME Collagen & BoneBroths
BASIC SANAME BONEBROTH INFUSED MEALS MADE EASY :
All of our Meals on our website have been Carefully Crafted, Macro & Micro Nutritionally Ticked & are fully interchangeable so you can MIX & MATCH & LET YOUR TASTE BUDS RUN WILD.
If the recipe on the website is a SALAD dish you feel like VEGIES you can swap the SALAD out for VEGIES and vice Versa. Yes, you can even turn a SALAD dish into a hearty RISOTTA/PASTA/PAELLA or vice versa, don’t like SALMON or TUNA – switch it out for CHICKEN, BEEF, LAMB, TURKEY OR SEAFOOD. Don’t like BANANA's in your Smoothies, Protein Bowls or Overnight Oats - switch it out for PEAR, AVO or APPLE or another Fruit of your choice. Can't have Dairy switch it out for a DAIRY FREE Alternative... Can't have Gluten use a Gluten Free alternative like Gluten Free PAD THAI Noodles!!!
You are only limited by your imagination - so get creative in the kitchen, STIMULATE & NOURISH YOUR MIND | BODY & SOUL WITH SANAME IN THE KITCHEN.
ALL YOU NEED FOR A SINGLE SERVE MEAL IS...
- 1 x Scoop of SANAME Collagen Infused BoneBroth or Collagen
- 100g Chicken / Beef / Lamb / Pork / Turkey / Minces / Fish / Seafood or Tofu
- ½ cup of COOKED Noodles / Zoodles / Rice / Pasta / Couscous / Lentils or Beans
- 1- 1½ cups Vegies or Salad - Switch it up & keep it Seasonal
- 2 tbsps of Coconut Cream or Double Cream (*Optional)
- Salt, Pepper & Garnishes if you want to make it look pretty
Most recipes go well with at least 9 x SANAME Flavours!!!