Is Saname P360 Collagen safe for consumption during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
Yes, Saname P360 Collagen is safe for consumption during pregnancy and breastfeeding, as well as kids 12 months plus.
Why bovine collagen?
We thought long and hard about this one. In the end we decided on bovine collagen for the following reasons:
- Bovine hide is a by-product of an industry that is already well established, so it reduces waste, and therefore up-cycles the parts of the animal that would otherwise be disposed of.
- Traceability of bovine sourced collagen is much clearer than marine collagen so it's easy to ensure that the collagen comes from healthy, well cared for cows. "Marine" collagen is rarely even "marine" as it mostly comes from fish farms rather than the ocean, and our oceans are majorly over fished already as it is.
- The amount of collagen that you get from one cow is massive compared to one fish. Making it much more cost effective and affordable.
There are a lot of misconceptions about the size of collagen peptides from bovine source vs marine source. One is not "bigger" or "smaller" than the other. The size of collagen peptides relies on the hydrolysis process. This is the process where collagen fibres are broken down into small peptide chains. The collagen that we use has been specifically hydrolysed to be the correct size and shape for optimal absorption and utilisation by the body, specific for its function.
Can I take more than one collagen product at the same time?
There is no need to take any other collagen product at the same time that you are taking Saname P360 Collagen. As mentioned our collagen contains several different structured collagen amino acid chains, which allows you to target multiple body systems at the one time. Your body knows what it needs to focus on, so we want to let it do its thing.
Taking more collagen won't cause harm (as it is a food product that is generally considered safe), but there is only so much protein synthesis and metabolism that you can process in a single day. Also, consuming too much of anything isn't a good idea, as it takes the place of other foods in the diet which may reduce the variety of foods that you have in your day. A healthy varied diet is always the best! (We suggest 20-36% of your daily protein intake can be from our Saname Collagen Range). Consuming this product consistently for at least 12 weeks will help you get the most out of it.
Health benefits of Saname Collagen Products:
- To help strengthen and hydrate skin, hair & nails
- To build strength & lean muscle mass
- To increase bone density & help prevent osteoporosis
- To increase joint mobility & function
- To strengthen ligaments & tendons
- To increase overall body tone & skin elasticity
- To assist with injury/surgery recovery, bone fractures
What 'types' of collagen are in Saname P360 Collagen?
Saname P360 Collagen contains type I and type III collagen. These two types of collagen are the most abundant types present in connective tissue within the human body such as in hair, skin, nails, bones, joints, muscle and ligaments.
Is your collagen certified organic?
No, unfortunately there is no commercially viable source of certified organic collagen at this time. This is a global issue and we are doing our best to push for this change as the industry expands.
How is collagen different to gelatin?
The main difference between the collagen and gelatin powders are as follows:
- Collagen is naturally present in all connective tissue. Gelatin is extracted from collagen, and hydrolysed collagen is gelatin that has been broken down even further. Therefore, the amino acid profile is the same, but the protein sizes are different.
- Hydrolysed collagen peptides are so small that they will dissolve in hot and cold liquid unlike Gelatin that goes solid (giving it it's gelling effect).
- Our Collagen products are fortified with several specific collagen peptides that are trademarked, making our P360 Collagen Powder functional.
- P360 Collagen is fortified with many varieties of structured bioactive collagen peptides that aid in depositing collagen in hair, skin, nails, bones, ligaments, joints, connective tissues and muscle mass.
So, what's your goal?
- Lose weight
- Gain weight
- Weight loss surgery
- Build & tone muscle
- Increase bone density
- Increase lean muscle mass
- Strengthen ligaments & tendons
- Stronger bones
- Improve circulation & digestion
- Women's health & beauty
- Men's health & beauty
- Performance & recovery
- Active ageing
Did you know...
Daily ingestion of Saname P360 Collagen may help stimulate your body, to help it regulate many important body functions: These include your mood, metabolism, appetite, digestion, body temperature, sleep & wake cycles, respiration, heart rate, blood pressure, sexual function & reproduction, growth & development of your bones, tissues & hair cells.
Different structured collagen peptides (amino acid chains) are required to target and stimulate specific areas and cells in the body to increase your natural collagen production. Saname P360 consists of several differently structured collagen peptides, blended together to save you time & money. Saname P360 Unflavoured Collagen Protein Peptides are 100% hydrolysed collagen with no fillers.
Daily ingestion of protein is necessary for tissue building & repair, contributing to the growth & maintenance of lean muscle mass & normal bones. Saname P360 Collagen is a great source of protein. Daily ingestion of P360 may stimulate your muscles, bones, nerves, glands, bloods vessels & organs. Things like your:
It may also assist to help improve and regulate endocrine system functions including:
- Pituitary Gland
- Pineal Gland
- Adrenal Glands
- Parathyroid Glands
- Reproductive Areas
This vital network of glands produce and secrete hormones that help control and regulate many different bodily functions. If your hormones are unbalanced, it can cause the rest of the body to be underperform and not function efficiently and effectively.
All of the systems within your body interact with one another to try and keep your body healthy. Although each system has specific functions, they are all interconnected and dependent on one another. The nervous system controls various organs of the body directly. The brain also receives information from many organs of the body and adjusts signals to these organs to maintain proper functioning. Daily ingestion of Saname P360 Collagen helps stimulate the body to help repair, nourish, build, calm and heal you from the inside out.
- Associated organs
- Interaction with the nervous system