A Hearty Comfort Soup that is good for the Mind Body & Soul
- 70g Salted Butter (~1/4 of a 250g block of butter)
- 3 tbsp of Peanut or Olive Oil
- 1 x medium brown onion
- 4-6 cloves of garlic crushed & diced
- 1 cup of leek (white part) finely sliced (optional)
- 1kg of carrots grated
- 6 mandarin sizes washed white potatoes
- 4 tbsps of ginger grated
- 1.5 Litres of water
- 4-5 scoops of SANAME Vietnamese Pho P360 Collagen infused BoneBroth
- a bunch of coriander (1/4 cup)
- Salt / Pepper / Italian Herbs / Asian Fried Garlic
- 1 stem of shallots chopped (or a handful of chives chopped)
- 200mls of Thickened Cream
- coriander & chopped chives to garnish
* Best to Pick a Leek that has a REALLY long white bit and only a little green bit at the top as you wont use the dark green bit
* (You can make this dish with at least 11 of the other different SANAME Flavours - so make a bulk serve and grab one of our BoneBroth Starter packs and find your favourite flavours in the kitchen with SANAME)
(If you have leftover SANAME Risotto from the other night you can also add this soup to the Risotto and create a nice creamy potato flavoured risotto, you can also add chicken to this recipe)
1. Dice up Onion / Garlic
2. Dice up Potato, Leek, Chicken
3. Heat oil & Butter then add Onion/Garlic/Leek & stir until is starts to turn translucent, soft & leek looks wilted but not brown
4. Add Potatoes, Water, Salt & Bring to a Boil
5. Cover & Turn down heat to a low simmer for 15-20mins until potatoes are very soft
6. Turn off Heat & Puree Soup with a stick blender
7. NOW THE FUN PART - ADDING THE SANAME BONEBROTH FLAVOUR PUNCHES TO TAKE IT NEXT LEVEL!!! Add SANAME Miso Ramen P360 Collagen infused BoneBroth, thickened cream, shallots & pinch of chopped up parsley and stir through, taste test
8. Add Salt / Pepper / Italian Herbs / Asian Fried Garlic as desired until you get the perfect Taste you desire & serve
MIX IT UP & Try this Dish with these Different Flavours of SANAME Collagen & BoneBroths
BASIC SANAME BONEBROTH INFUSED MEALS MADE EASY :
All of our Meals on our website have been Carefully Crafted, Macro & Micro Nutritionally Ticked & are fully interchangeable so you can MIX & MATCH & LET YOUR TASTE BUDS RUN WILD.
If the recipe on the website is a SALAD dish you feel like VEGIES you can swap the SALAD out for VEGIES and vice Versa. Yes, you can even turn a SALAD dish into a hearty RISOTTA/PASTA/PAELLA or vice versa, don’t like SALMON or TUNA – switch it out for CHICKEN, BEEF, LAMB, TURKEY OR SEAFOOD. Don’t like BANANA's in your Smoothies, Protein Bowls or Overnight Oats - switch it out for PEAR, AVO or APPLE or another Fruit of your choice. Can't have Dairy switch it out for a DAIRY FREE Alternative... Can't have Gluten use a Gluten Free alternative like Gluten Free PAD THAI Noodles!!!
You are only limited by your imagination - so get creative in the kitchen, STIMULATE & NOURISH YOUR MIND | BODY & SOUL WITH SANAME IN THE KITCHEN.
ALL YOU NEED FOR A SINGLE SERVE MEAL IS...
- 1 x Scoop of SANAME Collagen Infused BoneBroth or Collagen
- 100g Chicken / Beef / Lamb / Pork / Turkey / Minces / Fish / Seafood or Tofu
- ½ cup of COOKED Noodles / Zoodles / Rice / Pasta / Couscous / Lentils or Beans
- 1- 1½ cups Vegies or Salad - Switch it up & keep it Seasonal
- 2 tbsps of Coconut Cream or Double Cream (*Optional)
- Salt, Pepper & Garnishes if you want to make it look pretty
Most recipes go well with at least 9 x SANAME Flavours!!!