A Quick, Warm Nourishing Hug that you can enjoy as a Light Lunch or Dinner
- 2 tbsp. peanut oil
- 4 tbsp. salted butter
- 1 large purple onion OR 2 x medium brown onions
- 4 - 6 cloves of garlic crushed & diced
- 8 scoops of Italian Arborio Gluten Free Rice
- 1 Litre of water
- 500g of mixed frozen vegies
- 1 x small head of broccoli grated coarsely (including stems)
- 1 large zucchini sliced
- 1 handful of green string beans or snap peas chopped up
- 1 red Capsicum diced
- 1/2 cup of Peas (optional)
- Salt / Pepper / Italian Herbs / Asian Fried Garlic
- 2 stems of shallots chopped
* (You can make this dish with at least 11 of the other different SANAME Flavours - so make a bulk serve and grab one of our BoneBroth Starter packs and find your favourite flavours in the kitchen with SANAME)
(RATIO @ the End should be ~ 1 x SANAME scoop of cooked rice to 2-3 scoops of vegies & 1 scoop of *meat) *100g meat per serve is ideal)
1. Dice up Onion / Garlic
2. Dice / Slice / Grate up up all the Vegies
3. Heat oil & Butter then add Onion/Garlic & stir until is starts to turn translucent
4. Add Rice and fold/flip/stir until it gets a nice shiny gloss and a slight colour about the onion then add enough water to cover the rice
5. Stir every 10-15secs, the rice will absorb the water, keep topping the water up to just cover the rice/onion/garlic mixture and let the rice soak it up again.
6. Repeat at least half a dozen times until the rice starts to be plump, fluffy and white (taste a bit - it should be about 3/4 cooked & tender but not Gluey ((DON'T LET IT GO TO MUSH)) then you are ready to add the vegies.
7. Remove from heat and add the Vegies, fold them through until evenly mixed
8. Return to heat and add 2 scoops of water and fold through until vegies are hot/steamy and par-cooked (I only partially cook my fresh vegies as I love having that fresh crunch and flavour to my meals.
(HINT - It is ideal to add the frozen diced vegies/peas to the mix of the fresh greens / capsicum / zucchini & beans as they cook evenly together - otherwise you will need to cook the dense carrot/potato etc for longer separately if using fresh spuds, pumpkin, corn and carrots etc))
9. Add 1 more scoop of water & Salt / Pepper / Italian Herbs / Asian Fried Garlic stir through, Serve & Enjoy Straight away (dish also tastes lovely cold)
10.. NOW THE FUN PART - ADDING THE SANAME BONEBROTH FLAVOUR PUNCHES TO TAKE IT NEXT LEVEL!!!! If you want to bring some punch to the risotto and turn it high protein - Sprinkle 1 scoop of your preferred SANAME BoneBroth powder over the rice and stir through and enjoy. You can also pan fry off some slithers of your favourite meats with Salt/Pepper to accompany this dish if you want a meaty textured meal.
(Taste Test pic using - Golden / Ruby / Vietnamese Pho / Miso Ramen flavours)
MIX IT UP & Try this Dish with these Different Flavours of SANAME Collagen & BoneBroths
BASIC SANAME BONEBROTH INFUSED MEALS MADE EASY :
All of our Meals on our website have been Carefully Crafted, Macro & Micro Nutritionally Ticked & are fully interchangeable so you can MIX & MATCH & LET YOUR TASTE BUDS RUN WILD.
If the recipe on the website is a SALAD dish you feel like VEGIES you can swap the SALAD out for VEGIES and vice Versa. Yes, you can even turn a SALAD dish into a hearty RISOTTA/PASTA/PAELLA or vice versa, don’t like SALMON or TUNA – switch it out for CHICKEN, BEEF, LAMB, TURKEY OR SEAFOOD. Don’t like BANANA's in your Smoothies, Protein Bowls or Overnight Oats - switch it out for PEAR, AVO or APPLE or another Fruit of your choice. Can't have Dairy switch it out for a DAIRY FREE Alternative... Can't have Gluten use a Gluten Free alternative like Gluten Free PAD THAI Noodles!!!
You are only limited by your imagination - so get creative in the kitchen, STIMULATE & NOURISH YOUR MIND | BODY & SOUL WITH SANAME IN THE KITCHEN.
ALL YOU NEED FOR A SINGLE SERVE MEAL IS...
- 1 x Scoop of SANAME Collagen Infused BoneBroth or Collagen
- 100g Chicken / Beef / Lamb / Pork / Turkey / Minces / Fish / Seafood or Tofu
- ½ cup of COOKED Noodles / Zoodles / Rice / Pasta / Couscous / Lentils or Beans
- 1- 1½ cups Vegies or Salad - Switch it up & keep it Seasonal
- 2 tbsps of Coconut Cream or Double Cream (*Optional)
- Salt, Pepper & Garnishes if you want to make it look pretty
Most recipes go well with at least 9 x SANAME Flavours!!!