A Quick, Warm Hug that you can enjoy as a Light Lunch or Dinner
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 large zucchinis sliced
- 1 bunch of asparagus sliced diagonally into 2cm spears
- 1/2 cup of Peas (optional)
- 1 large brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 300g Chicken Breast thinly sliced into slithers
- 200g of Arborio Risotto Rice
- 1 Litre of Water
- 1 small brown onion finely chopped
- 2 whole cloves crushed & finely chopped (1/2 tsp ground clove spice)
- 2 scoops of SANAME SUPERBONE Collagen BoneBroth
- Parmesan Cheese Flakes or Grated Finely
- 2 scoops of Pine Nuts (Optional)
- a pinch of freshly chopped chives or parsley (Optional)
- Salt & Pepper
* (You can make this dish with at least 11 of the other different SANAME Flavours)
1. Bring Water, cloves & small onion to boil then simmer whilst continuing recipe
2. Heat oil in a non-stick pan & saute the Zucchini until just tender & remove from pan. Repeat and saute the Asparagus & then set aside with the Zucchini.
3. Gently Fry off the Chicken & Onion until onion is soft & translucent, Add chopped Garlic & fry for a further 30sec,
3. Add Rice into the onion & garlic mixture over a low heat until the grains are coated and rice becomes shiny.
4. Gradually add simmered stock a ladle at a time, ensuring that it is absorbed before adding the next ladle. (Optional - add frozen peas here) Once all added and absorbed rice should be tender but not gluey.
7. Sprinkle the SANAME Chicken SUPERBONE Broth over the rice and stir through evenly
8. Stir the sauted vegies through the rice and serve with freshly grated parmesan & other optional garnishes & enjoy straight away.
(Taste Test pic using - Golden / Ruby / Vietnamese Pho / Miso Ramen flavours)
MIX IT UP & Try this Dish with these Different Flavours of SANAME Collagen & BoneBroths
BASIC SANAME BONEBROTH INFUSED MEALS MADE EASY :
All of our Meals on our website have been Carefully Crafted, Macro & Micro Nutritionally Ticked & are fully interchangeable so you can MIX & MATCH & LET YOUR TASTE BUDS RUN WILD.
If the recipe on the website is a SALAD dish you feel like VEGIES you can swap the SALAD out for VEGIES and vice Versa. Yes, you can even turn a SALAD dish into a hearty RISOTTA/PASTA/PAELLA or vice versa, don’t like SALMON or TUNA – switch it out for CHICKEN, BEEF, LAMB, TURKEY OR SEAFOOD. Don’t like BANANA's in your Smoothies, Protein Bowls or Overnight Oats - switch it out for PEAR, AVO or APPLE or another Fruit of your choice. Can't have Dairy switch it out for a DAIRY FREE Alternative... Can't have Gluten use a Gluten Free alternative like Gluten Free PAD THAI Noodles!!!
You are only limited by your imagination - so get creative in the kitchen, STIMULATE & NOURISH YOUR MIND | BODY & SOUL WITH SANAME IN THE KITCHEN.
ALL YOU NEED FOR A SINGLE SERVE MEAL IS...
- 1 x Scoop of SANAME Collagen Infused BoneBroth or Collagen
- 100g Chicken / Beef / Lamb / Pork / Turkey / Minces / Fish / Seafood or Tofu
- ½ cup of COOKED Noodles / Zoodles / Rice / Pasta / Couscous / Lentils or Beans
- 1- 1½ cups Vegies or Salad - Switch it up & keep it Seasonal
- 2 tbsps of Coconut Cream or Double Cream (*Optional)
- Salt, Pepper & Garnishes if you want to make it look pretty
Most recipes go well with at least 9 x SANAME Flavours!!!