3g of PROTEIN PER GUMMIE - An Easy High Protein Snack to enjoy on the run or give to the kids as a Healthy Treat to up their protein for the day
* We use Aeroplane Jelly LITE for this recipe as it's Low Sugar
* KMART also have the ideal size 21 hole Silicone Ice Tray for $1.75
* 7 x gummies is equiv to 1 x SERVE of SANAME = 21g PROTEIN
Makes 21 x 3g Protein Gummies
- 1 x 9g Sachet of Aeroplane Jelly Lite
- 3 scoops or 2 x 24g SANAME P360 Unflavoured Collagen
- 200mls of Boiling Water
1. Empty 1 x 9g sachet of Jelly & 3 scoops (or 3 x single serves) of SANAME P360 Collagen into Small Measuring jug & Mix together with a fork
2. Add 200mls of Boiling HOT water and mix until dissolved
3.Pour into silicone ice tray and place in the fridge for 4-6hrs
4. Use toothpick to pop/pluck out once ready, store in the fridge.
You can put these in little snack containers for the kids to take to school - they wont melt during the day and shall be fine for them to enjoy at morning tea or lunch etc.. as they are stable are room temperature & retain their gelatinous chewy texture.
* If you want them more chewy add another scoop of P360 to the recipe, then each gummie will be 4g of PROTEIN as well!!
Keep refrigerated for up to a week (but I doubt they will last that long as they are soo delicious..haha)
MIX IT UP & Try this Dish with these Different Flavours of SANAME Collagen & BoneBroths