A Rich warm golden chicken salad that can be enjoyed either HOT or COLD as a simple salad of mix all ingredients together and create a paella or risotto
(You can also use Cod, Snapper or other White Reef Fish, Pork, Beef or Lamb Turkey or other meat or Tofu as substitute for chicken for this salad if preferred)
- 300g chicken, sliced finely or into chunks however you prefer
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 scoops of SANAME Golden Collagen with 1 scoop of warm water
- ½ tsp. paprika, cayenne or moroccan spice (whatever you have)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 100g of cooked couscous or ready made Rice of your choice
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 medium sized purple onion, chopped
- 15 green olives, halved (optional)
- 100g Danish or other Feta cubed
- 3 sprigs of parsley, chopped
- lemon wedges, to serve
* (can also use SANAME SUPERBONE, Tom Yum BoneBroths to give this dish a different flavour)
1.In a bowl, drizzle the chicken pieces with lemon juice, then season with salt and pepper. Rub with the garlic, and the rest of the spices and coat with 1 tbsp. of oil. Add the SANAME Golden Collagen Liquid mix & Leave for 30mins to marinade.
2.Cook the Couscous or Rice & once cooked, set aside. Place the chopped tomato in a salad bowl, add in the chopped onion, olives and parsley & feta. Season with salt and pepper, mix and set aside.
3.Heat the pan, and fry the chicken for about 3-4 minutes each side, until cooked throughout, then remove from the pan & toss through the tomato & feta salad, leave juices in the pan.
4.Heat the rice / couscous in the same pan, with the remaining juices, then divide between 2 plates. Top with the prepared chicken, tomato & feta salad. Serve with lemon wedges.