SANAME - Spanish Zucchini & Potato Tortilla (Fritter) infused with White Miso P360 Collagen BoneBroth
A Quick, High Protein | Low Carb Easy & Versatile Savoury Breaky / Light Lunch or Dinner
* use either a Mandolin to thinly slice the potato and zucchini or grate it using the coarse side of the grater
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small egg sized potato, peeled & thinly sliced or coarsely grated
- 1 small egg sized onion, diced
- ½ small zucchini, thinly sliced or coarsely grated
- 5 eggs
- 1 scoop of SANAME P360 White Miso Collagen BoneBroth mixed with 1 scoop of warm water
- salt & cracked pepper
- a pinch of freshly chopped chives or spring onions (optional)
1.Heat oil in a non-stick pan and sear the potato and onion over medium-high heat, for about few minutes. Next, add the zucchini and sauté for another couple of minutes on medium heat.
2.In a bowl, mix SANAME flavour, then whisk eggs and season with salt and pepper. Transfer the vegetables from the pan into the bowl and mix well.
3.Using the same pan, add the egg mixture on low heat and make sure everything is evenly distributed. After about 3 minutes, run a spatula through the outer edges of the tortilla to make sure it does not stick to the pan.
4.After 5-8 minutes, flip the tortilla (this might take more or less, depending on heat, size and pan), using a plate over the pan. Slide the uncooked part back into the pan.
5.After another 4-5 minutes, the tortilla should be cooked. Remove from heat and serve.
MIX IT UP & Try this Dish with these Different Flavours of SANAME Collagen & BoneBroths