A Rich Tummy-Warming High Protein Low Carb Meal that can be made with your choice of mince and SANAME Flavour
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp. almond milk or preferred milk of your choice
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 500g preferred Mince (Beef / Chicken / Pork / Turkey / Veal)
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 2 cups (60g) spinach, chopped
- 4 red medium capsicums (bell peppers)
- ½ cup (50g) cheese (dairy or plant-based)
- parsley, chopped to serve
- 3 scoop of SANAME Tom Yum P360 Collagen BoneBroth mixed with 2 scoops of warm water
- salt & cracked pepper
* (can also use SANAME P360 Unflavoured Collagen, SUPERBONE, Vietnamese Pho or Red/White Miso BoneBroths to give a different flavour)
* This recipe can also be made without the eggs and adding in crushed tomatoes or bolognaise / pasta sauce
1.Heat oven to 200°C.
2.Beat the eggs, egg whites and milk, then set aside.
3.Heat the coconut oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 3 minutes until softened and browned.
4.Add in the Mince, oregano and SANAME mixture, season with salt and pepper. Cook until meat is cooked through, about 5 minutes. Then add the spinach, and mix until it wilts about 2 minutes, empty onto plate & set aside.
5.Increase the heat and add in the eggs. Pull the eggs across the skillet with a spatula to scramble them. Repeat for about 3 minutes until eggs are cooked, add mince mixture and stir through. Then set aside.
6.Cut the Capsicums horizontally and remove the seeds, then stuff with the scrambled eggs and mince mixture.
7.Place the Capsicums in a baking dish and sprinkle them with grated cheese.
8.Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, until cheese has melted and the edges have browned.
9.To serve, sprinkle with chopped parsley.